Sunday, June 16, 2013

Catching Up & Rolling

Hi readers,

The last time I blogged here was exactly 2 years, 7 months, and 19 days ago. Is there a sequence there? I don't see any, but one may ask: what could possibly take place in any person's life, especially to those going through the 20-something journey in the western world? The answer I have for you is that it could range depending on what really drives you inside. To a large extent, what you get back is a direct consequence of what you put in -- and I am a big witness of that having gone through lots of transitions full of learning moments and growth. It was a time when I challenged myself to the fullest through two words that still continue to push me: assertiveness and momentum. These two words were cemented in me after my January 2010 visit and meeting with several bright and successful entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, California -- a one month class trip organized by Bradley Miller (Associate Professor of Computer Science) which was also attended by 8 more students from Luther College, Iowa. I have shared most of my experience from that trip in my previous blogs here. For those 2 years, 7 months, and 19 days though, I will summarize and reminisce on them in the next few blogs as part of my plan to continue blogging at least once a week. As I continue to push the limits and optimize my ability, of-course while living in the moment, a range of topics and reflections that I perceive in my daily walk of life will have the platform to express themselves in written form. Hopefully, you will feel the energy in my journey as I pursue my long-term dream of being there for the macro society...at least, that is the vision.

 Let me rewind for a couple of years, then we will move forward.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment