Sunday, January 17, 2010

rainy sunday..

It was a very relaxing Sunday. Viking's victory over the Cowboys brought a happy mood to the group and the day. I didn't watch most of the 'football' game, but it was good to see my colleagues cheer and smile.
We did not move/walk that much today - except we had to leave our beloved Holiday Inn Express and move to a more quieter place, Menlo Park Inn. I like my room and the internet speed is faster than i expected so that's a plus. Around 6:00pm, we went to a Turkish restaurant and had our dinner there. I orderd Kofte (seasoned ground lamb & beef grilled served with rice, grilled tomato and Anaheim peppers) for $13 -- good food!
After that I hanged out in Brad's room and played a new card game called "Down and Up the River.' It's a fun game that involves lack, but mostly wise decisions based on probabilities. I look forward to playing this game again.
I am going to sleep now so Good Night California!!

No comments:

Post a Comment